Did you know that you can earn your school free money every time you buy merchandise through Amazon.com? Amazon smile donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases bought through smile.amazon.com to the charity of your choice.
Same amazon you know but in order to generate donations, you must always shop at smile.amazon.com instead (or configure your Amazon App)
The Amazon Smile program allows you to do this with a one time simple set up process. Cannot get easier!
How it works
- Join Amazon Smile
- Log into smile.amazon.com with your amazon.com login information
- Go to My Account and select Change your charity
- Set your charity to McKinley/PACS PTA Petaluma.
- Set up your Amazon App following these instructions or make purchases at smile.amazon.com
- Shop shop shop! and McKinley will get 0.5% of your purchases.
- Use your Amazon App once it is configured or else, always start your purchases at smile.amazon.com to make it work.
Still not clear? Check out this FAQ from smile.amazon.com