By joining the PTA, you help us meet our school’s needs that are outside the scope of their budget. You also get great discounts, locally and nationally. When you go a step further and volunteer to help with events—or join our board— you set a fine example for our students to follow, and greatly encourage our teachers and staff.
- Benefit Your Child. In doing so, you also help your school.
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Tap Into A Network. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. It gives you a forum to discuss/share ideas, concerns and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause – your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. PTA can be a way for you to effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes.
- Be A Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
- Be A Part Of Something Bigger. The PTA plays an important role in generating much-needed funds for a number of critical requirements including providing building improvements, social events and curriculum-based programs. Become a Member!
Membership is $10.00 per person.
If I join, do I have to?
- Go to meetings?
No. You are welcome to attend our general meetings. Only members may vote.
- Volunteer or spend a lot of time at school?
Nope! Joining the PTA is not the same as volunteering. If you choose to volunteer we would LOVE the help—but volunteering is not required.