BoxTops are an easy way to earn money for McKinley. They can be found in a large selection of products and each one is worth 10 cents. In the past we have received up to $400 in a school year thanks to BoxTops. Every single one of them counts!
How to redeem Digital Clips (aka Labels)?
You will need your store receipt and the BoxTops App. Remember receipts expire after 14 days!
- Get set up on the app
- Download the BoxTops for Education App in your app store (use this referral link to get an extra 20 points when you scan your first receipt)
- Create an account and select “McKinley Elementary School” as your beneficiary
- If you have a paper receipt: scan the store receipt with the app.
- If you have a digital receipt: email the receipt to . Check participating retailers and learn more here.
- Give credit to your student
- Make sure you have the most updated app version.
- In the app, click on the school information box at the top of the screen, then click on the transaction you’d like to credit. Scroll past the list of purchased products and click on “Give Credit” at the bottom of the screen.
- You are done!
How to redeem Paper Clips?
This program is winding down but if you still have unexpired BoxTops clips, bring them to McKinley’s office by the spring/fall deadline.
- Make sure you scan the receipt within 14 days of purchase. Else those BoxTops are lost… forever!
- Still not clear? Check out the BoxTopsForEducation website or watch these videos (BoxTops app, How to scan, How to give credit).