Dream Big, Go Far!
Our Dream Big, Go Far! Jog-a-Thon 2022 is September 30, just a few weeks away. Please register now to help our school raise as much as we can for field trips, experiences, supplies, improving our campus!
Using your computer’s browser:
• Go to http://pledgestar.com/mckinleymustangs
• Click “Not Registered For This Year’s Event”
• Enter your name and email address, then click “Submit”
• Follow the instructions on-screen to register Runner(s) and add family and friends
Have fun and support PTA with fellow Mckinley parents at these upcoming exclusive
Buy in Parties! 9/18 & 10/15
You deserve a special treat and this is it!!!
Ladies Poolside Yoga and Mimosa Brunch –
Sunday, September 18th at 9:30am
$50 per person
Get your lederhosen ready and start training for the stein hoisting competition at this now legendary party!
Saturday, October 15th at 6:00pm
$65 per person
Get your tickets here!
Dine and Donate: Stockhome this Thursday 9/15
Enjoy popular Swedish foods in the heart of Petaluma! No flyer necessary. Mention “McKinley” when you order and a portion of dinner sales will be donated. Valid for take out and dine in orders.
220 Western Ave. Petaluma 94952
PTA is looking for volunteers!
The PTA has planned many initiatives throughout the school year, and we can’t do our work without our wonderful volunteers. We are especially looking for volunteers to fill the following roles:
PTA Financial Secretary
Assists the PTA Treasurer, Joe Stern, with day-to-day bookkeeping. Pays bills and processes reimbursements.
After School Enrichment coordinator
Works with vendors and teachers to schedule after school enrichment classes (martial arts, baking, chess, etc.) and coordinates enrollment.
Join the PTA today!
Membership is offered at a cost of $10 per person. No one turned away due to lack of funds! Sponsored (free!) memberships are available online and on the paper form, too.
Support the McKinley PTA when making your regular purchases at no additional cost to you
1. Shop at Petaluma Market or Oliver’s Markets: these grocers will donate 2.5% of your purchase amount to the McKinley PTA if you have the Store’s Community Card. Learn how to get started
2. Shop on Amazon: Shop through smile.amazon.com and the charity of your choice will receive a portion of your purchase.
3. Scan your grocery receipts with the BoxTops app: Did you know you can now easily collect BoxTops on your phone? Simply scan your receipts with eligible items using the BoxTops app and you are done. No more clipping!
Follow the full instructions here to get started!
- Thursday 9/15: English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC) Meeting
- Thursday 9/15: Dine & Donate at Stockhome
- Weds 9/21: PTA meeting – 5:30 board, 6:30 general
- Thursday 9/22- Salsa Festival
- Fri 9/30: Intercultural Cafe – 8:30am / after dropoff