Help us get to the finish line! Dream Big, Run Far!
The goal for Our Dream Big, Run Far! Jog-a-Thon is to raise $60,000. We are currently at $10,329 and just 11 days away! Help us get to the finish line by registering now to help our school raise as much as we can for field trips, experiences, supplies, improving our campus!
Using your computer’s browser:
• Go to http://pledgestar.com/mckinleymustangs
• Click “Not Registered For This Year’s Event”
• Enter your name and email address, then click “Submit”
• Follow the instructions on-screen to register Runner(s) and add family and friends
Join us for the September PTA meeting on 9/21 at 6:30pm
The September PTA meeting is on 9/21 at 6:30pm
We are meeting in person in the Multi. Childcare and Spanish translation will be provided.
Or on zoom:
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87571324887?pwd=ZGgwcUlSU3ZLSE00bmM3RHJ2RHhhdz09Meeting ID: 875 7132 4887
Have fun and support PTA with fellow Mckinley parents at this upcoming exclusive
Buy in Parties!
Get your lederhosen ready and start training for the stein hoisting competition at this now legendary party!
Saturday, October 15th at 6:00pm
$65 per person
Get your tickets here!
PTA is looking for volunteers!
The PTA has planned many initiatives throughout the school year, and we can’t do our work without our wonderful volunteers. We are especially looking for volunteers to fill the following roles:
PTA Financial Secretary
Assists the PTA Treasurer, Joe Stern, with day-to-day bookkeeping. Pays bills and processes reimbursements.
After School Enrichment coordinator
Works with vendors and teachers to schedule after school enrichment classes (martial arts, baking, chess, etc.) and coordinates enrollment.
Join the PTA today!
Membership is offered at a cost of $10 per person. No one turned away due to lack of funds! Sponsored (free!) memberships are available online and on the paper form, too.
Support the McKinley PTA when making your regular purchases at no additional cost to you
1. Shop at Petaluma Market or Oliver’s Markets: these grocers will donate 2.5% of your purchase amount to the McKinley PTA if you have the Store’s Community Card. Learn how to get started
2. Shop on Amazon: Shop through smile.amazon.com and the charity of your choice will receive a portion of your purchase.
3. Scan your grocery receipts with the BoxTops app: Did you know you can now easily collect BoxTops on your phone? Simply scan your receipts with eligible items using the BoxTops app and you are done. No more clipping!
Follow the full instructions here to get started!
- 9/21 – Wednesday: PTA meeting – 5:30 board, 6:30 general
- 9/22 – Thursday: Salsa Festival
- 9/30 – Friday: Intercultural Cafe – 8:30am / after dropoff
- 9/30 – Friday: Jog-A-Thon Event
- 10/5 – Wednesday: Dine & Donate at Tortilla Real