Don’t miss out and buy your tickets today!
We have a really fun night planned with music, dancing, delicious food, and community. The silent and live auction items are incredible, and include phenomenal tickets to see the Giants and the Sacramento Kings, artwork from each grade, restaurant gift cards, and much more!
If you can’t join us, there are a few ways you can help us meet our fundraising goals:
- Purchase a ticket for a teacher! They deserve a night of fun: ourfundraiser.link/McKinleyWoodstock
- Buy a raffle ticket! We will be selling raffle tickets for some great teacher experiences in front of the school at pick-up time until May 20th to close off our fundraiser activities. 1 ticket for $1, 5 tickets for $3.
- Volunteer! You can help us sell raffle tickets after school or if you have a couple of hours to spare on the morning of the 14th to help with set up for our event, we’d love your help. Sign up here: http://bit.ly/McKSpringVol
- Tell your friends! Contact families you know in our community to let them know about the event!
Did you know that our PTA can’t operate without a president?
We need YOU to step up and join our board for the 2022-2023 school year.
This school year the McKinley PTA has provided funding for:
• A bilingual instructional assistant for the lower grades
• A physical education teacher
• Classroom supplies for every McKinley/PACS teacher
• A site license for Reflex Math software
• A second Gaga ball pit
• A new playground (coming this summer for next school year!)
• And much more!
We have plans to continue to fund amazing initiatives next school year, but we cannot do this without a PTA board. We are looking for a few enthusiastic individuals for the following positions:
• President (the PTA can’t legally operate without a president!)
• Financial Secretary
• VP of Communications
• VP of Fundraising
Elections will be held at our May 25th meeting! (Note change of date)
Meet the Current Board for a Q&A Session
Want to find out about the different board positions? Would you like to learn more about the time commitment and expectations?
Please join current board members and other McKinley families for a Zoom Q&A session on Monday, May 16th at 7:00pm to get all your questions answered.
Meeting ID: 845 0226 2361
Recess and Lunch Volunteers – One shift a week for the month of May
Volunteer just one recess (10:05 – 10:45 am) or lunchtime (11:45 am – 1:00pm) per week (more or less if you’d like).
Volunteers will support recess and/or lunchtime eating/recess for 1st through 8th graders (parents of TK and K also welcome to volunteer). You will assist during two timeframes, 1st – 3rd grade, and/or 4th – 8th grade*.
Questions? Need help signing up for a shift?
Lori (415) 706-9591
Alicia (habla español) (501) 398-8116
Elizabeth (habla español) (310) 251-2191
Earn donations for McKinley when you shop without additional cost to you!
1. Shop at Petaluma Market or Oliver’s Markets: these grocers will donate 2.5% of your purchase amount to the McKinley PTA if you have the Store’s Community Card. Learn how to get started
2. Shop on Amazon: Shop through smile.amazon.com and the charity of your choice will receive a portion of your purchase.
3. Scan your grocery receipts with the BoxTops app: Did you know you can now easily collect BoxTops on your phone? Simply scan your receipts with eligible items using the BoxTops app and you are done. No more clipping!
Follow the full instructions here to get started!
May 14 – Spring Fundraiser at Herzog Hall on the Fairgrounds
May 16 – Q&A Session with the Board via Zoom
May 25 – PTA Meeting and 2022-2023 Board Elections (note date change!)